Your number 1 celebrity blog! Catch your hottest and sexiest celebrities from around the world! Check out their latest style and fashion, who's Hot or Not and their Oops or Oohs...

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Twitter

SLUMBOOK: WHITE ROSES FOR MARIAN

Posted by Janice - -

MARIAN RIVERA, KAPUSO, GMA 7, SLUMBOOK

This is an old article from Manila Standard last February 2003

Marian R. Gracia is 18, a sophomore Psychology student at De La Salle University-DasmariƱas.

Describe life on campus.

I like it. I learn a lot every day, especially about psychology.

Describe Crush ng Bayan.

One who is good-looking and who should be a role model.

What is your biggest challenge in school? How do you cope with it?

I’m especially stressed when I have one exam after another for my major subjects. I have no other choice but to study hard to cope with the pressure.

What is your biggest reward?

I became one of the models for ABS-CBN, which is in search of role models for the youth. I made it to the top three. I was given the chance to walk on the ramp and do print ads for Props.

Why did you choose your course and your school?

My school is suitably located. My course helps me understand why people act the way they do and helps me handle difficult problems I encounter in life.

What is your motto as a student?

Study hard. When you study hard, you learn more.

What is your ultimate goal?

To be a successful psychologist abroad, particularly in Spain, where my parents are, or in London, where my aunt is.

How is school helping you become a better person?

I learn so much in school. Now I have a better understanding of people’s behavior, why they act and react in certain ways.

How do you see yourself five years from now?

I see myself as a successful psychologist, able to help a lot of people by giving them the right advice.

What is your favorite:

Subject: Mathematics, like solving math problems and statistics.

Flower: White rose. It symbolizes purity and honesty.

Memory: When I went to Bantay-Bata at the ABS-CBN compound with the other members of C.A.S.T. or Circle of Achievers and Spirited Teens and threw a party for the kids to make them feel loved and cared for. We also took part in Bantay Kalikasan. We planted trees at the La Mesa Dam.

Person: My loving grandma. She inspires me to do good things. I live with her in Bacoor,Cavite. My parents are in Spain for business. My friends Mylene Advincula, Catherine Anciro, Joylyn Santos, and Fredigail Buhain are also my favorites. We always support each other, especially with our school projects. I can also tell them about my problems.

Place: Spain. I spent my vacation there with my family last year.

Dream: To be a supermodel someday. I look up to Leticia Casta.

Song: “I Honestly Love You,” whose lyrics and melody move me.

Book: “Like Water for Chocolate.” I love the story. I can relate to it.

Movie: “Killing Me Softly.” I like it for Joseph Fiennes and its very romantic story. The guy showed how much he loved the girl.

Vacation: I just stay home. I’m a homebody. I enjoy watching TV and dancing.

Day of the week: Sunday. I go to church.

Time of the day: I like morning, when we go to church to give thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ for all the blessings he has given us, especially our life. I also like evening, when I can finally rest after a hard and long day in school.

Part of the year: December is when we get together. I also like the time of the year when I spend my birthday. It’s time to give thanks for another year of blessings.

Part of the house: My room, where I can relax. I have a Hello Kitty collection I started when I was in grade school. The walls are painted pink, my favorite color.

Part of the body (yours and opposite sex): Eyes, through which you can see the truth. I mean I can see if the person is telling the truth. Also, I consider my eyes as an asset. I like my boyfriend’s eyes, too.

Sport: Basketball. It’s fun. I play with my friends.

Food: I eat anything.

Restaurant: Max’s. The taste of their chicken there is incomparable.

Cartoon character: Hello Kitty. She’s always been my favorite since I was a child.

Brand of shoes: Mango.

Brand of watch: Gucci. My mom gave me this watch.

Brand of shirt: Mango and Guess?

Fashion accessory: Watch.

Part of your life: College, it’s when the future starts.

5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    ang chaka niya!!!!! estupida garcon

  2. Anonymous says:

    Ewwness ! Kaderder. Plastic nya!

  3. Anonymous says:

    Retokada pala ang bruha! Eyebags alert..

  4. Anonymous says:

    napansin ko lang po..sabi jan sa article na nag punta sya spain year 2003 para maka sama parents nya at business ang reason why andun parents nya? ngayon po 2015 na, diba si dong ang gumawa ng paraan para ma meet ni marian ang handsome papa nya for the 1st time na working as waiter sabi sa sang web page (restaurateur ayon sa ibang column ) wala naman masama sa waiter bakit banyan ang term na ginagamit term kaya? maganda si marian isa sya sa pinaka magandang muka sa showbiz sila alice dixon , at hawig ni marian sila carla abellana, kris bernal.

  5. Anonymous says:

    napansin ko lang po..sabi jan sa article na nag punta sya spain year 2003 para maka sama parents nya at business ang reason why andun parents nya? ngayon po 2015 na, diba si dong ang gumawa ng paraan para ma meet ni marian ang handsome papa nya for the 1st time na working as waiter (sabi sa sang web page ,restaurateur ayon sa ibang column ) wala naman masama sa waiter bakit banyan ang term na ginagamit term kaya? maganda si marian isa sya sa pinaka magandang muka sa showbiz sila alice dixon , at hawig ni marian sila carla abellana, kris bernal.

Leave a Reply